Economic boot camp

Kaelyn+King

Economic boot camp

Kaelyn King

Kaelyn King

Georgia Miller

Kaelyn King

Georgia Miller

Georgia Miller

Kaelyn King

It’s time to review, time to get ready for the Economics Milestone. The boot camp is designed to help students who struggle with certain standards. While in the boot camp students realized that all the teachers want is for us to be very confident in what we know and have a positive attitude while taking the test.

Shaun Kimbrough (12) said “this boot camp is really run and it helps all the students get ready the best way the can for the test.” The teachers and administrators located in the lecture hall set the students up in groups to play Kahoot, Quizlet live and take quizzes on USAtestprep.

After each study session we played a quick game then we took a quiz to see how much understanding we remembered out of the lesson,” said Jordan Heath (12).

To keep the students motivated they also gave our rewards for participating in the games and also for coming to the boot camp. “They gave us pepperoni and cheese pizza for lunch,” said Demetria Kendrick (12).

The administrator, Mrs. Elam (faculty), was asked what made them decided to do a boot camp for the students and she replied, “We just want to see all of our students do above what they think they can so we try to work with them and prepare them the best way that we can to keep all scores high.”

With the help of the boot camp, students say that they felt very confident in taking the Milestone test and they feel like they made a good enough score so that they won’t have to retake the class over again next semester. The teaching staff and administration all want their students to succeed.