Teamwork makes the dream work

Teamwork makes the dream work

Most people and parents never get to see what goes on besides just daily practices and games. Towards the end of the year, sophomore Anna Claire Strickland decided to take her go pro on bus rides and on the field to show a quick glimpse of the life of a softball player. The Lady Trojans Varsity softball team placed an overall 21-13, winning twenty-one games and only losing thirteen. The Lady Trojans had an amazing season along with having no seniors on the team.  

Do not forget to like, comment, and subscribe on this video!

Most people and parents never get to see what goes on besides just daily practices and games. Towards the end of the year, sophomore Anna Claire Strickland decided to take her go pro on bus rides and on the field to show a quick glimpse of the life of a softball player. The Lady Trojans Varsity softball team placed an overall 21-13, winning twenty-one games and only losing thirteen. The Lady Trojans had an amazing season along with having no seniors on the team. Do not forget to like, comment, and subscribe on this video!

Most people and parents never get to see what goes on besides just daily practices and games. Towards the end of the year, sophomore Anna Claire Strickland decided to take her go pro on bus rides and on the field to show a quick glimpse of the life of a softball player. The Lady Trojans Varsity softball team placed an overall 21-13, winning twenty-one games and only losing thirteen. The Lady Trojans had an amazing season along with having no seniors on the team. Do not forget to like, comment, and subscribe to this video!

A special shout out and thanks to Maggie Nguyen for putting together this amazing video. Thank you so much!