Filed under ACADEMIA

Scholarship searching

Scholarship searching

Found on 200 hall, guidance is here and has an open door for anyone looking for help with scholarships. For any who needs help with scholarships, they could go see any one of the guidance counselors they have been assigned. “The guidance office was very helpful for me when applying for colleges and scholarships’ Kady Riddle (12).

The race is on to scramble and find all available scholarships possible. Scholarships help in aid of college, and you can get them from athletic achievements or excelling in the academic field. There are a wide variety of options to choose from, and all you have to do is sign up for them, and some include an essay.

“My coach nominated me for the Wendy’s Heisman Scholarship and I talked about my experience through cheer” Kady Riddle (12). Kady is one of the winners for the National competition, and will receive a grant for college. There are many different scholarships to choose from, and many that will fit different people’s needs.

“I think scholarships help you out a lot, and they are super easy to get, all you have to do is apply for them” Brantley Moss (11).

Scholarships range from Beauty and Wellness to the Jackie Robinson scholarship, so as you can see they can be for anyone. There are different grants that they all give you, and a lot of them go for different amounts. All you need to do is get with your parent or guardian and sign up with them and go through the process with them.

“Scholarships are one of the best things you can do to help out with college funding, and aid” Abby Bishop (11).

Many colleges are expensive and out of state tuition can get up to $25,000 Any scholarship can help no matter how much it is, and you do not want to get drowned in debt from expenses. Any amount counts, all you have to do is click the link and look at all of the available ones, and  just try to sign up for a couple of them. Every scholarship counts, and they also look good on transcripts. So apply for all of the ones you qualify for to get more grants.