Panoptic Profile Quiz: What type of student are you?

Underneath+the+glowing+sky+at+the+homecoming+game%2C+the+Trojan+Man+rattles+an+extra+pair+of+pom-poms+to+pump+up+the+crowd.+Trojan+man+is+actually+considered+a+cheerleader%2C+and+even+travels+with+the+girls+to+away+games.+
Underneath the glowing sky at the homecoming game, the Trojan Man rattles an extra pair of pom-poms to pump up the crowd. Trojan man is actually considered a cheerleader, and even travels with the girls to away games.

Hannah Elliott

Hannah Elliott

Want to know what stereotypical student you are? Find your zodiac sign below and let us know if it was accurate!

Aries (Mar 21 – Apr 20): The leader

The fiery confidence of an Aries allows them to rule the classroom scene. An Aries almost always knows what they’re doing, and if they don’t, they’ll make you believe they do. They have great leadership skills, since they get along so well with most people they meet. They work really hard in school, which follows them into their careers later in life.

Taurus (Apr 21 – May 20): The hands-on learner

Tauruses love moving around, so much that it actually helps most of them remember information better. They work really hard in all of their classes, but seem to perform better when they are able to be active. Tauruses are easy-going and responsible people who balance work and fun.

Gemini (May 21 – Jun 21): The human sponge

Geminis love to learn about all types of things, but can become quite obsessive when they find something they really like. Geminis have two sides to them; organized and interested, or careless and unmotivated. Geminis find it hard to show people their real selves, which is why they’re often seen as selfish or careless.

Cancer (Jun 22 – Jul 22): The observer

Cancers are more often considered visual learners, which means reading and writing helps them memorize things better. They often keep to themselves, but love to make jokes in class with the people they’re close to.  The kind sign is a pleasant student and classmate to have around, even if it takes awhile to see the good side of them.

Leo (Jul 23 – Aug 23):  The relaxed learner

Leos are one of the most spontaneous signs, which helps them make connections that could be used later. Leos are strong, determined, and hardworking.  They are highly intelligent people who have the ability to accurately pick and choose when to be responsible. Be careful about underestimating this sign, because a Leo will roar when one doubts them.

Virgo (Aug 24 – Sep 23): The go-getter

The earthy-ness of Virgos makes them easy going and free spirited.  They work really hard, keeping their heads down and their eyes on the prize. They love to be in control, especially when it comes to their grades. They always take the time to study and do their homework. Once Virgos find something they care about, they stick with it and give it their all.

Libra (Sep 24 – Oct 23): The procrastinator

While every sign procrastinates every once in a while, Libras are known to be the worst.  Libras like to work and do things meaningful to them—not anyone else.  They’ll do anything to avoid having to do their homework. Once realizing that they have work that needs to be done quick, Libras can  make up something quick enough to get them a good grade.

Scorpio (Oct 24 – Nov 22): Teacher’s pet

Scorpios are charming, competitive, and driven. They like to surprise people with their academic ability. A Scorpios’ charm has this manipulation about it that draws the teacher’s favoritism towards them. Underestimation gives them a kick, before they work harder. Sometimes, Scorpios tend to get a little carried away.

Sagittarius (Nov 23 – Dec 21): The philosophical thinker

Sagittariuses are usually the most inquisitive in their classes. This sign typically tries to make things happen for themselves before resulting to any help from anyone or anything else. They’d rather pull an all-nighter just to say they got that A from studying rather than making a cheat card. They learn best by doing assignments that get them out and about, so they’re always suggesting field trips to their teachers.

Capricorn (Dec 22 – Jan 20): The brainiac

Capricorns are the most serious about their school work. They think about their actions before they do anything, which avoids conflicts for them.  They rarely ever miss school, so check on them if they’re not in class. They strive for the best, and are often at the top of their class. Not very often, a Capricorn will slip up, but they recover pretty easily when they do. Failure is an important part of success, so don’t beat yourself up for it, Capricorn.

Aquarius (Jan 21 – Feb 18): The creative mind

The Aquarius air is very creative and innovative. They take a little longer to do their work, because they’re always thinking of more creative ways to do things. They often stay up late, whether it be to finish their work or just to watch videos on YouTube. They can run on little sleep, still fully functional. Aquariuses are very good problem solvers, which adds to their creativity.

Pisces (Feb 19 – Mar 20):  The perfectionist

A Pisces’  biggest strength is also their biggest weakness at school: They want everything to be perfect. They are meticulous about their work and very detail-oriented, but it’s not great that they stress so much. Their work is always top quality, so they should take the time to enjoy what they are working on. They have high hopes for themselves and are emotionally driven. The strongest pursuit of Pisces over all other signs is the endless creativity they produce.

About the Contributor
Hannah Elliott, Co-Editor

Hi, my name is Hannah Elliott, and I am a junior this year, as well as a dual enrollment student with Georgia Southwestern. I am the Co-Editor, Head Copy...

5 Comments

5 Responses to “Panoptic Profile Quiz: What type of student are you?”

1. Abby Giles on October 3rd, 2018 12:11 pm

I’m a Pisces, so I got perfectionist. I’m definitely one of those so I completely agree with the results. It’s like they knew.

2. MadelineConger on October 3rd, 2018 12:21 pm

This article is so accurate. I am Taurus, and very much a hands on learner. I believe I work hard in all of my classes and know how to balance work with fun.

3. Da'Juanna Evans on October 4th, 2018 8:53 am

I am a Libra, and this article is very accurate to me because I procrastinate most of the time.

4. Amber Greenhill on October 4th, 2018 12:27 pm

I am a Libra, so I got the procrastinator. It’s weird, that after reading this, I realized that I do procrastinate more often than I realize. I do get stuff in group projects or group work done weeks in advance, but for some reason I procrastinate only on my individual work. It’s crazy how accurate this is!

5. Kayla Idlett on November 2nd, 2018 12:14 pm

I love this, it’s so accurate that it’s scary! #libra

• Panoptic Profile Quiz: What type of student are you?

COLUMNS

By the Numbers: Marvel’s Venom and critics vs fans

FEATURES

The past and present of the Albany fair

ACADEMIA

It’s easy as A, B, C

FEATURES

Panoptic Profile Quiz: What superlative are you?

COLUMNS

By the Numbers: August Films

FEATURES

Panoptic Profile Quiz: What movie student are you?

HUMANS OF LEE

Humans of Lee: Up Close and Personal with Khrstyn Bais

FEATURES

Panoptic Profile Quiz: What fall drink are you?

FEATURES

Teaching Truths

FEATURES

Seniors create parking lot masterpieces

No announcement available or all announcement expired.