Last Call for Yearbooks

Last Call for Yearbooks

As the 2018-2019 year comes to an end, yearbooks are still being sold. The yearbooks are now being sold for $100 (cash or money orders),  and payments can be made through Mrs. Coni Grebel (faculty) located in room 407.

This year, the staff is expecting to sell out all yearbooks, as they did the last year. They ordered 850 yearbooks, and 578 have been sold so far. Yearbooks will be sold on a first come first serve basis.

The yearbook ceremony will be held on Thursday, May 16. On this day, the theme and cover of the yearbook will be announced, as well as the teacher yearbook dedication. After the ceremony, yearbooks will be passed out to students and faculty who bought a yearbook.

The 2017-2018 yearbook was placed into a “look-book” competition with other yearbooks among the nation, and won 3rd place overall. The three pages that were featured in the look-book was: the solar eclipse page, the car page, and the walk out page from last year’s yearbook.

“10 years down the road after high school, you’ll remember pieces of what happened throughout high school, but by buying a yearbook and being involved with activities in high school, you’ll be likely to remember a lot more and visually see what happened,”  Amber Greenhill (12) said.